I just got my first pair of ROCK & REPUBLICS! Opinions..

Congrats on your great find.

Is it just me or are people a little peeved at having to hem $200+ jeans? You'd think they could make us some good inseams. I mean I'm a 5'8" chic but definitely don't go above a 31 inch inseam. :Push:

Is it just me or are people a little peeved at having to hem $200+ jeans? You'd think they could make us some good inseams. I mean I'm a 5'8" chic but definitely don't go above a 31 inch inseam. :Push:

From the eyes of the denim companies, it's better to have jeans too long (because you can hem them) than to have them be too short (because you won't be able to extend them).

And I am SOOO jealous of your height!!!

Around here there are a TON of crowns that started cropping up at Marshall's and another discount store.
Anywhere from $60-$80 for irregulars and $100 for "first quality" although the first quality ones have some notable flaws.

I just picked up THREE pairs of R&R Silver Crowns the other day in sz 24

Off 5th carries some styles for $129.99 as well.

I noticed that most of the R&R's at Marshalls have been sold out. I picked one up with a MAJOR flaw but this one of few rare occasions where I'm glad I'm short because I have to cut that part off to hem to my size. ;)

I noticed that most of the R&R's at Marshalls have been sold out. I picked one up with a MAJOR flaw but this one of few rare occasions where I'm glad I'm short because I have to cut that part off to hem to my size. ;)

You are right! I live in Socal and last weekend I went to 3 Marshalls and only found one pair that I liked and they were a little big but I love them. I'm going soon on a "hunt" for some more R&R! What Marshalls do you go to/ which stores had them sold out?

Heh, this is why I won't buy them...Oh, they have a bunch of R&R's at Century 21 for $79.95. They're slightly irregular, but the only irregularities i saw were just tiny pinholes...I've also seen them for $99 at Filene's Basement.

I wish they had a Century 21 in California! That would be soooo cool. I keep hearing about the awesome deals at Century 21 and it makes me want to go there so bad. I need to go next time I am in New York.

Does anyone know of any Marshalls in Socal that carry R&R? I don't want to waste my time driving to all of them and I tried calling them on the phone to find out if that store carried them but I am like "Do you carry Rock-and-Republic-Jeans and they put me on hold.....5 mins later they go "Yes, we do carry ROCKAWEAR jeans." The workers don't know much about desinger and they put you on hold forever!!

You are right! I live in Socal and last weekend I went to 3 Marshalls and only found one pair that I liked and they were a little big but I love them. I'm going soon on a "hunt" for some more R&R! What Marshalls do you go to/ which stores had them sold out?

So far Huntington Beach, Metro Pointe, Hawthorne, Torrance. The most I've seen in the last week was 2 at one store. I heard the stores get them at different times and I hit a couple at the right time. At this point, I'm guessing all stores have gotten their shipments and are now close to sold out. I have a couple I'm returning so I bet if any others show up, it will be ones that people changed their minds on.

Oh yeah and Long Beach and Laguna Hills. Phew!! Although I went to the Laguna Hills store about 2 weeks ago and maybe they didn't get them yet. If they have since, I'm sure it's all gone.