I just got my first Burberry!!!

1. I just got my first Burberry Nova Check Scarf.. I'm so excited :smile: Just wanted to share... and I was wondering-- does the scarf hold up to wear well? Do you think they would last a years? How long have you had your scarf for?

2. ooo!! congrats on ur new purchase!! did u buy the wool or cashmere scarf?? i've had mine for a year and so far no problems whatsover! it hasnt gone all fluffy with lint if that makes any sense!! what about picsss???

3. I have a lambswool novacheck scarf and I must say it holds up perfectly :tup:. I bought it back in 2002 and it still look's brand new.. :yahoo:

4. Nice! I hope to get one for xmas from my bf

5. Congrats- a Burb scarf is always a classic!

6. Congrats

7. congrats!!

8. Thank-you everyone! I'm really excited about it-- I've already worn it almost every day hehe.. it is so beautiful and classic. It's the 100% cashmere scarf. I already want another one in the pink nova check ... so addicting!

9. We need to see your pics modeling it!!!:nuts:

10. Congragulations. I want one so bad too.

11. modeling pics please! :smile: i'm so excited for you :smile: i just bought mines from bluefly today at an awesome steal and i can't wait till it comes. i'm practically jumping for joy since the moment i bought it, can't wait for it to arrive. it's going to get much use out of this cold weather. i also got the same color as yours and it's cashmere as well, we might be twins!

12. Congrats.... I just go one too I have burberry clothes but never bought a scarf for some reason...lol...that has been remedied...

13. congrats! such a staple. every girl NEEDS one in life :smile:

14. I just bought the same one a few weeks ago and every chance I've had, I've worn it! I am thinking about getting rid of all my other scarves because I love this one so much! The light blue and the pink are on my wist list now.

15. I have the cashmere nova check, it looks brand new and it's 2 years old!
    Congrats on your new scarf, stay warm :smile: