I just got my DREAM JOB! Help me celebrate!!

1. Lovely Bbaggers:

I just got my absolute dream job. I mean, I can't even begin to describe how amazing it is. I want to get some Balenciaga to celebrate, but I already splurged on a new EB City this month, so I'm thinking of purchasing a small accessory...

Help me celebrate by messaging/posting if you see a makeup clutch or coin purse in any of the following colors:

violet
    jaune
    tomato
    vert gazon

I'm trying to avoid *bay, if possible, and BalNY thought some US dep't stores might have a few left...

Thanks! Gah! I'm so giddy with excitement!!!! Now I just need a nice black work for my new job (that's wishful thinking!)

2. Barneys in Beverly Hills had a Jaune coin purse lasr time I was there - it was a few weeks ago.

3. Congrats on your new job.:yahoo: How exciting. :woohoo:I know BalNY is getting the new accessaries soon.:graucho: but i will keep my eyes open for you.:yes:

4. CONGRATS! that's fabulous news! will keep my eyes open ;)

5. Congrats on your new job!!!

6. That's awesome! I will keep my eyes peeled for you!

7. That's so exciting!! Congrats on your new job! :yahoo: I'll keep on the lookout for you ;)

8. Congrats :woohoo: A new job is always cause for celebrating with a Bbag :graucho:

9. Inquiring minds would like to know...what is the job?!

10. thanks for all of the good wishes! lauren, it's with a legal organization that i've always dreamed of working for. i'm so excited!

11. congrats on your job with your dream company! as for the Work, i say have patience. it'll follow in good time. just get the important things right first :smile:

12. Chaka, congrats!!!:woohoo: What better way to celebrate than to get some Bbag accessories!!!:graucho: I will keep an eye for you!!:flowers:

13. Printemps Paris had a Violet GSH coin purse in.

Congrats on your new job!

14. congrats!!