Jimmy Choo "I Just Got My 1st Jimmy CHoo for My B-day!"

Wow! You look HOT with that bag! I can't wait to hear what little sis thinks:devil:
What a great birthday present!!:coolpics::cutesy:

jmcadon, It's nice to meet you. Thank you for all the help you gave my DH. I really appreciate it. I had a wonderful birthday. My sister was very surprised when I showed her one of the Dooney & Bourke purses he bought me. She doesn't know about this one yet. But I'm sure she will be surprised. She's the one out of the three of us girls that has the fashion genes & the job to support it. Thanks again, Colette

Happy Belated Birthday Colette:party:

I am so sorry I missed the big day, but this week has been the worst for me and having any free time to get on the forum :cursing:

Matt is such a addition to our Choo forum and we all had so much fun getting to know him and we all think his surprise was so Sweet:love:

We look forward to getting to know you and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!! We will do our best to help.

As for treating your bag, many of the Choo girls use AppleGaurd, but I was told by Jimmy Choo not to use anything and I have not treated any of my bags and have never had any problems. It's your call :yes:

Enjoy your new bag and Welcome to the Wonderful World of Choo :choochoo::choochoo:but watch out, they seem to multiply very quickly :graucho:

Happy Belated Birthday Colette:party:

I am so sorry I missed the big day, but this week has been the worst for me and having any free time to get on the forum :cursing:

Matt is such a addition to our Choo forum and we all had so much fun getting to know him and we all think his surprise was so Sweet:love:

We look forward to getting to know you and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!! We will do our best to help.

As for treating your bag, many of the Choo girls use AppleGaurd, but I was told by Jimmy Choo not to use anything and I have not treated any of my bags and have never had any problems. It's your call :yes:

Enjoy your new bag and Welcome to the Wonderful World of Choo :choochoo::choochoo:but watch out, they seem to multiply very quickly :graucho:

Robynbenz,
Thank you for all your help for my wonderful DH. I really appreciate it. It's nice to meet you. :flowers: I hope this week will be better for you. Thank you for welcoming Matt & I in the forum. Thank you for the info on treating my bag. I love my new Choo. He showed me another Choo on e-bay & I liked it too. I agree that they seem to multiply. Thanks again, Colette