Jimmy Choo "I Just Got My 1st Jimmy CHoo for My B-day!"

Oh Colette,
I am so happy for you. You have such a thoughtful husband and he is so crazy about you. Your new Choo is really special. I am weeping tears of happiness. He will have to let you pick out a purse hook to help your new baby stay clean. :graucho: I look forward to hearing about the unwrapping. Happy Birthday sweetie!

jburgh,
It's nice to meet you. :smile: Thank you for all the help you gave my DH. :woohoo: Do you have Corgi's? I had one that I got through one of those I think they call it Rescue places. Her name was Chrissy & she was the most wonderful dog I've ever had.:love: The lady that had her passed away & her family that took Chrissy had another dog or two that didn't get along w/ Chrissy. So the family gave her to the Rescue place. My dad & I went to pick her up & she just snuggled right up w/ my dad. She loved to ride in the car & go every where w/ me. The only thing I didn't like was all the hair everywhere. My mom's friend has one & she takes her to get her hair cut so that cuts down on all the hair everywhere. I would love to have another Corgi someday. How is the best way to keep my new white Choo clean? Do I put leather protector stuff on it? I thought I better ask before I go spraying that stuff on & ruin my Choo. I think a purse hook is also a good idea. Well, I need to write to the other ladies, so I'll sign off for now. Thanks again, Colette

colette--it is my pleasure to meet you:flowers:...we already have welcomed your matt with open arms:tup:....he loves you so much and was bursting with excitement to give you your choo!:woohoo:
you look lovely carrying it:love:....enjoy it and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!:yahoo:

Mick, It's nice to meet you. :flowers: Thank you for all the help you gave my DH.:tup: Thank you for welcoming us in. I had a wonderful birthday. I love my DH so much & thank God every day for him. And yes, I know he can get quite excited about anything.Thanks again, Colette

Happy Birthday Colette (I love your name by the way) and congratulations!!!!! :yahoo:

Just a quick word of advice....Jburgh up there? The one suggesting the purse hook? Yeah, it starts with a purse hook and before you know it you will be known as the Princess of Choo! Keep an eye out for that one I tell ya. Major enabler! :yes:;)

Oh, and the mailman thread was only "pretty funny"? Hun! We used some of best material in that thread! :roflmfao: Not to mention that I STILL have to read posts from Mick that are in all kinds of crazy colors and fonts! A habit she picked up from Matt! :P

Stinkerbelle, It's nice to meet you. Thank you for all the help you gave my DH. I'll keep an eye out for jburgh. I have such a wonderful DH & I thank God every day for him. His carefree style is one of the things that attracted me to him when we were dating. He is such a blessing to me. Thanks again, Colette

Happy Birthday & Welcome!!!! It's nice to finally meet you, Matt is a HUGE sweetheart & :heart:'s you lots! I just hope he knows what he just did cause this is a serious addiction :nuts:, enjoy your day & your Choo :flowers:

nana00, It's nice to meet you. :flowers: Thank you for any help you gave my DH. He truly is a wonderful husband & I thank God every day for him. Since these purses are very expensive I hope I don't become too addicted to them. Thanks, Colette

Colette, Wishing you a very Happy Birthday! What a thoughtful husband you have! If you're looking for a purse hook I ran across them at Bed Bath and Beyond, two in a package for $10. Enjoy your new Choo in good health!

LLANeedle, Thank you for the info about purse hooks. We do happen to have a Bed Bath & beyond here in town. Thanks, Colette

Colette - We are all waiting on the edge of our seats to hear more about your birthday surprise. Did Matt make you hunt for your bag? :search:

jburgh, No Matthw didn't make me hunt all over the house for my bag. He had it wrapped up & sitting on the table. I thought it might have been a pair of Choo shoes, so I was surprised when I opened it & the bag was inside. I do love it. Hopefully I can keep it clean. Talk to you later, Colette

Helllooo Colette! It's great to finally "meet" you. We've all heard great things how your hubby is head over heels and back in love with you! :woohoo:Very sweet! Enjoy your Choo. Matt searched the world for that Choo with an entire army of Choo loyalists! ;) And definitely get the purse hook - it's almost like a vaccine - for your Choo's protection!:tup: Enjoy her!!

abilicious, It's nice to meet you. Thank you for all the help you gave Matt. He is such a wonderful husband & I thank God every day for him. Thanks again, Colette

Happy Birthday Collette

The Ross is one of my all time favourite bags. You have a great bag and a hubby who is nuts about you! One lucky lady.

Enjoy both of them! x :lol:

VKD, Thank you for your reply. I will enjoy my new bag. I really love my wonderful husband. He is such a blessing. thanks, Colette