I just got a new Damier

1. Bought the Damier Illovo MM! I like it's simplicity!! I'm used to shoulder straps so would have really liked it to have a longer strap, but getting used to carrying it!:wacko:

Even got a thank you note from my SA!

2. Congrats! can't wait to see pics.

3. I am totally camera illiterate, don't know how to post the pix! But you can see it at eLuxury!

4. I couldn't figure out how to post pics either! But here's what you have to do:
    1. connect your camera with appropriate wire to computer; upload pictures
    2. When you go to post, scroll down and click the grey button called "manage attachments"
    3. A new window will pop up; click browse and select pictures from the "my pictures" section of your computer
    4. Click "upload" near the bottom
    5. When it's uploaded, close the window and click "submit reply"

And you're done! Good luck!

5. Congrats! Post pics!

6. Thanks for the instructions! But I'm lost on No. 1 already... I'll have to ask the DH about the "wire to the computer from the camera"! But I do know how to stick that little media card thingy in and get pix into the computer... so maybe that's what you mean! When I'm more awake, I'll see what I can do!

7. Congrats on your purchase, it's a very cute bag !

8. Oh I'm sorry! Almost all digital cameras come with a cord (one goes into the camera or it's dock, and the other plugs into the computer). I've never taken the card out before and tried it that way, but it could be possible. btw, most computers already have a my pictures program and automatically repond when you plug the camera in.

9. :blink: I was thinking about buying one... hopefully you'll be able to post a pic of you carrying the bag (ok, I know I'm asking too much, but it would help a lot!!) :biggrin:

10. Congratulations! It's a nice design - vaguely reminds me of the Amfar Three. I've seen the Illovo MM at the store and know that it is a fairly spacious bag, but because the strap is somewhat comparatively thin, I probably wouldn't want to stuff the bag to capacity with really heavy items. Would you agree?

11. Congrats and do post pics when you can!