I just got a new car too!!!

1. :shame: Just wanted to jump on the bandwagon and show off MY new wheels!:love: Jeep Commander has many uses! It's great for: car pooling, hockey road trips, sales meetings and, of course, LV buying trips!:lol:

PICT3230.JPG PICT3231.JPG PICT3232.JPG PICT3233.JPG PICT3234.JPG
  2. I really love your Jeep. I saw a girl driving 1 in NJ the other day and I couldn't keep my eyes off it. They are a really nice size not too BIG not Small at all....and you can never go wrong with a Black vehicle with tint...CONGRATS

3. Who hoo!:yahoo: Very nice! Congrats!!!!!! Load up that LV girl!

4. Congrats Irene!!!! I purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with the Hemi (5.7L) about 6 months ago and still love it! Jeeps ROCK! Enjoy your new ride. Did you go with the 4.6L? The Commanders are spectacular inside. Especially the room in the back.

5. Thank you!!!:love:
    NO Hemi for me (gas prices are TOO HIGH in Canada:shocked:) so I went with 4.7 V8 (which is still a PIG on gas)!:lol:

6. Congrats! I've been eyeing these. They're massive, and kind of getting back to the roots of how the Grand Cherokee used to be.

7. Congrats, it's gorgeous !

8. That is a SHARP looking truck!!! Congrats and good luck with it, Irene!!

9. i have a 4.7 V8 in my '04 4Runner, it's so fun to drive :yes:. i bet you can fit a loooooooot of LV in the back of that thing! plus i know a girl that got in a bad, bad accident on the interstate in Atlanta a few months ago (involving a semi) and the cops told her that if it hadn't been for a few extra safety features that her (fairly new - i think it was an 04) Jeep had, she would have died. they still had to use the jaws of life to cut her out, but she only hurt her shoulder. so feel very safe!

10. Gorgeous car!!!!! I am an SUV person myself so I am in love with your new car!!! :yahoo:

11. Congrats LV_Addict!

12. Very nice

13. beautiful!!!

*Pout* I WANA NEW CAR!!!!! *pout over*

14. Very pretty car! Enjoy!!!

15. Very nice, sharp looking truck. congrats!!!