I just got a new bag but I'm not feeling happy!?

1. It must be something wrong with me, b/c I can't understand my own feelings :confused1:

I finally got a GST w/SH today. My BF picked it up at Heathrow today on his way home. I had called the boutique in advance so it was just for him to pay and pick it up. However .. once I got the Chanel carrier bag in my hand i realise they didnt include the box. It was just the bag in its dustbag. Ahhh.. I know it silly, but I feel a bit sad. I know it isn't a biggy but still. It kind of took the edge of things.

Anyway I got the bag at a good price £789 which is about $1595 :smile:
  2. That sucks. However, don't let that get in the way of loving your new bag, and more important, post pics!
  3. Wow .... Is the bag brand new? That's a pretty awesome price ... heck with the box!!!
  4. Awesome price! Enjoy the bag, can always get a box!
  5. Aw I know how you feel. But in the end, you will forget about the box and focus on your beautiful bag!
  6. I know what you mean. I recently got a Chanel with no dustbag. It just seems incomlete without everything. I called right away and they are sending me one. You should call and maybe they'll send you a box.
  7. I agree with the earlier response, you can always get a box...
    Congrats! and a wonderful deal that you got!
  8. U got a great bag for a great price-as long as u have the dustbag, try to forget the box and just enjoy ur new GST!
  9. I know how you feel, but don't worry too much about the box. I think it is more important to have the dustbag. Half the time when I get bags delivered in the mail the box is messed up anyway. Just enjoy your beautiful new bag.
  10. Wow, that's a GREAT price. Congrats!
  11. Well, I didn't get one either but I guess their thinking is that you are going to put it in a luggage or the overhead compartment in the plane and you don't need the extra bulkiness of the box. I don't think it's a big deal.
  12. that's a great price. don't worry about the box. enjoy the bag.
  13. Sorry about your dissapointment, totally understandable. I would just call the store, and I am sure they will send you the box. Enjoy the bag!!!
  14. for that price, i wouldn't mind going w/o the box...lol.
  15. i know how you feel. coz i love boxes (their own boxes) as much as i love my bags:p
    well, you can always call your store and ask for one:yes:
    enjoy your bag!