I just got a MJ cherry blossom MP!

1. I was inspired after hearing everyones goodluck finding their dream bags today! so many people just happened to stumble across their long searched for bags, and i just paid for mine a few days ago.

An MJ bag fairy granted my wish and I have a gorgeous cherry blossom MP coming my way....i got these pics from the magic MJ fairy, so they'll tie me over until it comes in the mail...hopefully topmorrow!:p

Yippee!!! and congrats to everyone and their recent MJ finds!:yahoo:
    PICT0415.jpg PICT0424.jpg
  2. Congrats, june! It's so pretttyyyyyyy :girlsigh: And everyone seems to be having a good streak of MJ luck! Hopefully I'll be getting that soon enough. :p
  3. I love love love the cherry blossom color! It is so pretty! congrats on getting your dream bag. I think the MPs are the best MJ bags! :smile:

4. thank you! im passing on good MJ karma to you!:drinkup::party:
  5. great choice! i saw a woman walking in front of me today with a small pink mp and i thought of you. glad to hear you finally got your pink mj bag!
  6. congrats, glad you got her, she is beautiful!! gotta love that MJ Fairy!!!!!!!!
  7. That's great you found the bag you wanted! I'm so excited for all you gals who have been having extremely good luck! can't wait for my turn :tender:..Now you really have to start your ban! lol!
  8. Aww congrats!! What a great color!

It makes me miss my small MP - I just sold him on eBay :cry:
  9. ^^ I love your dog!
  10. Aww! I love the color! Congrats!! :yahoo:
  11. thanks everyone!!
  12. WoW!!! Congratulations!!! It's such a great color. I hope you get her soon so you can enjoy. I am so excited for all of us here...this seems to be our luckiest week...we are all getting our wishes.:yahoo:
  13. Congrats girl, I know you've been cravin' a pink MJ for a while now - can't wait to see more pictures!
  14. Your bag is such a pretty color. I keep looking at it thinking... "hmm, I could get one in that shade to represent breast cancer survivors." Wear her in good health. Can't wait to see your pics!
  15. i cant wait to get the bag...i hope it's as lovely in person as it is in the pics....i've been looking at SOOOOOOOOOoooo:huh:OOOOOOooooooo many Mj pinks!