I just got a HUGE DEAL!

1. 21 Tops
    5 pairs of jeans
    for $450

thats like $17.30 a piece! The tops retail for $39.99 to $89.99 each and the jeans $69.99 to $129.99

Can you believe it!!!!!
    I needed some new clothes and I just happened to open my email and Got My VIP specials email! I can't even believe it:yahoo:

2. Whoa that IS an amazing deal!! Congrats!!

3. well plus shipping of course! and I will post some pics (they are the websites pics bu thats ok)

4. Congrats!!! That is a lot of clothes for a great price =)

5. wow! thats a crazy amount of clothes! congrats!

Being a bit of a thicky here, but where did you get them?

6. here are pics

ljklfrd.jpg

utdnfa;.jpg

6590.jpg

8570.jpg

yttr.jpg

4314a.jpg

4314.jpg

adeg.jpg

gafb nsz.jpg

jmghd.jpg

7. ndgnh.jpg

gjnsf.jpg

tghgf.jpg

8750.jpg

kujkfr.jpg

jgdjd.jpg

8549.jpg

gdf.jpg

8518.jpg

8. tyoiw.jpg

8801.jpg

8804.jpg

triuk.jpg

8400.jpg

kdtj.jpg

8437.jpg

8440.jpg

4835.jpg

4837.jpg

9. where did you get them?

10. 4843.jpg

hjgfjuytlk.jpg

8777.jpg

8774.jpg

8693a.jpg

8693.jpg

8293.jpg

dtyhtr.jpg

6671.jpg

greuihnkdsj.jpg

11. 7929.jpg

7727.jpg

dujydju.jpg

hh.jpg

I think I got them all and detail on them! :smile:

12. From www.be-ur-self.com

they have a great VIP plan on there site,because I have purchased a few times from them they email me when new items and sections are going to be added to there site! And I got this plan where you can purchase new items that aren't on there site yet for a discount! But you have to order so much of it (I can't remember the exact amount you have to order off the top of my head! but the more you buy the better the deal.) Kinda like wholesale but you pick one item or that item in as many colors as you like, instead of 5 or 6 0f one items or more. SO you can refesh your closet farely cheap.
    This is the first time I got invited to do this, it was pretty cool. Anyway
    If you are interested in doing this the email said they are doing a special right now where if you recommend 3-5 people you get a free item! (if at least 2 order) So if anyone does this please mention me! But it's only open to NO more then 5 people recommended by me.
    You can just PM me and I will send along your info to get the email that I got. Or I am sure you can email them through the site and mention me and they would probebly do it that way too.

13. Wow, it looks like you got a fantastic deal! And all your new clothes look very nice! Especially that blue shirt, it's super cute!

14. what a great deal, the clothes look really cute. congrats!