I just got 2 new bags

1. I bought the brown sherpa looking tote that has been on NM.com last call. I got it the other day and I just was not happy with it. It did not keep any kind of shape to it. When you put it down it just flopped into a big blob. So I took it back to NM in BH this afternoon. Since I was right down the street I decided to take a walk down to Gucci. I ended up buying

new britt' medium hobo with single strap, magnetic snap closure, interlocking G ornament, D ring detail, inside zip pocket, cell phone pocket, and pda pocket. 14"L x 1.2"W x 12.6"H. beige/ebony GG fabric with white leather trim and light gold hardware.

And I also got

'princy' large hobo with zip-top closure chocolate guccissima leather with chocolate leather trim and light gold hardware

I know no one knows for sure but by any chance does anyone think there might be a chance that either of these bags might be on sale during the next Gucci sale?
  2. Congrats on your bags, I'm drooling! I've been wanting the first style but I'm not a monogram girl... Love it though, and the price is great!

I doubt the first one will go on sale, it will probably sell out before it hits sale time. The 2nd one might go on sale.
  3. ^ oh thithi we think so much alike!! I like the first one too...I 've liked this bag since I've first saw it but I'm not much of a fabric monogram girl either....Very stylish though IMO...just not for me.....:heart: Emmy
  4. I love everything from the Princy line.

5. Congratulations.
  6. Congrats!
  7. I like the first one alot in white trim very cute second one has a great shape.
  8. Very nice...congrats!
  9. Both are very cute, congrats!
  10. both are adorable..I have the britt in the tote version...Loves that line!congrats!
  11. Very cute!
  12. very nice! i have the britt too, and i love it!
    although it is hibernating during the crazy snowy weather we're having here though...wouldn't do to get slush splashed on it....
  13. Very cute! Congratulations.
  14. :yes: Woo hoo! I just got the new britt hobo too a while ago...she hasn't come out of the bag yet though! :p Spring time. Also love your chocolate guccissima! My next one will def. be guccissima~so classy! You have great taste!
  15. Gorgeous bags. You are one lucky lady with great taste.