I just didn't want to pine for it any longer!

1. I must be crazy... hehe

My plan was to go to Coach on Friday and buy my Bleecker (on my wishlist below) and while browsing through some of my favorite sellers on eBay I found one with a bag I've wanted so badly.... I just kept talking myself out of it over and over ... things like "You have a duffle" and "You need a nice brown signature bag" and "The light color will be hard to keep clean". I swear I do a search on item 10377 everytime I am on eBay because I just loved to look at the bag! haha

But the BIN price was so great and I just said I HAVE TO HAVE HER!!! And now that I've done it I feel like :yahoo:!!

The seller is out of town until after tomorrow so I won't get it til next week but so what....I CAN'T WAIT to get her.

Drilldown pic is all I've got cos I don't wanna steal the sellers pics but I'm so so so so so so excited to finally get this bag.

Am I nuts or what???

10377_d1.jpg
  2. congrats! Sounds like you got the bag you have really been wanting!! The bleecker will still be there, you have to seize an opportunity when you see one! :tup:

3. Congratulations! It's so awesome to get a bag that you really want and love! Can't wait to see your pics when it arrives!

4. congrats!

5. Nope, you're not nuts at all!!! I found out the hard way (after three sets of exchanges!!) to just get the bag you REALLY want in the first place and you'll save yourself alot of aggravation! Its a beautyful bag - enjoy it!:tup:

6. Congrats! Hope you get it! And when you do, you know the drill! POST lots of PICS!!!!! :p It's a gorgeous bag, btw!:yes:

7. Congrats!! Can't wait to see real life pics of your beauty!!

8. That is one glorious bag !

9. that bag is really nice!!! congrats on your spur of the moment BIN .. what was the bargain price?

10. Thanks all!!! I will be sure to post all kinds of pics.... I can't wait!

sherrymg.... $169!

11. Congrats!

12. WOW great price, congratulations!

13. Wow! The bag you love, and at a great bargain price! You should be thrilled!!!

Enjoy her when she arrives!

14. Congrats on getting the bag of your dreams! That is a great bag! Enjoy!

15. that is such a good price... i'm really hoping for a duffle even more now!!