I JUST broke my ban for this!

sparkles48

Southern Sweetheart
O.G.
Mar 20, 2006
I've been good and haven't bought anything Coach for a few months.. and then I saw this Zoe clutch and couldn't resist. I know I'm going to regret it when I see my credit card bill next month :Push: Someone PLEASE make me feel better for giving in to temptation LOL!

5276_1.JPG

Thanks girls! I usually have a lot of formal events to go to so I'm telling myself I'll use the clutch a lot. The funny thing is I was shopping online for a vday present for the bf when I decided to go check ebay.. and then it was a classic impulse click and buy:shame:

I have this clutch too, and will be using it for the first time this weekend when I go see Camelot at the Theater! It's lovely! There is also a mini skinny in the same print that I had to have also! :graucho:

Am I bad that I also have the black leather version?

^ Oh goodness.. don't tell me there are more of these pieces still out there LOL! I absolutely adore it and I usually don't even like Coach's lurex line. The Zoe just looks super classy so I can't blame you for buying two of them :lol:

OMGosh, I love love love, that! I would buy that in a heartbeat if I saw it in the outlets this weekend. Congratulations on your purchase! Definitely worth breaking your ban for!

How much did you end up spending on it? :smile:

Personally, I'm not a fan of the optic signature either but that one actually looks very good. It would make a perfect evening bag. I approve!

^ I paid about $155 for it, so it wasn't *TOO* bad =) I'm sure it's cheaper at the outlets though. The one near me just never carries anything exciting so I had to buy mine through ebay.