i just bought the best eye product eeeeeever!

1. because i have fairly deep-set eyes, i always have the problem of my eyeshadow creasing and moving during the day. it's driven me nuts for a long time, but i didn't think there was anything that could be done about it. booooy was i wrong! i went in to sephora over the weekend and casually mentioned it while talking with an SA, and she recommended this:

Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion
    http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P74310&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=3806

i used it today for the first time and it worked SO WELL. i put it on this morning and my eyeshadow was still fully intact and perfect at 10 p.m. tonight when i got home. i also didn't have any eyeliner stuck above my eye, which happens sometimes. i'm utterly amazed. i thought i'd let y'all know so that you can try it if anyone else has this problem.

2. VERY nice, good to know!

3. I have this stuff--it IS the best!

4. I use this too, it's great esp. for these hot and humid summer days

5. i just bought it last week too. it works so well!

6. Thanks for sharing. I'm going to give it a try!

7. thanks for sharing!!!!im definitely gonna give a try!!!!

8. I love tis! Now I can have creaseless eye shadows too.

9. Yeah that stuff works great! I introduced it to my sister, and she tried it, she messed up a bit, tried to fix it, but it wouldnt come off because of UDPP!

10. Sounds great! Thanks for posting this. I think I'll get some and give it a try. My skin is oily, but maybe this will help my eye makeup stay on longer.

11. one of my HG products!

12. Thanks for sharing, I'll give it a try. Living in AZ w/ the heat, any product to help eyeshadow stay put is a must.

13. Thanks for sharin' girl! I have a wonderful palette of NARS, and my eyelids are super greasy :wtf: (but this is a good thing - we'll wrinkle less :yes:) but ANNOYINGLY enough, everything blends and transfers.

I'll have to try it.

Merci buckets! :flowers:

14. I haven't tried this but I use the Primer from Benefit for the yes and it really does work. When I run out I will give this one a trie I love to know about new things

15. Thanks for the recommendation. I have the same problem. I'll have to get a bottle and give it a try.