I just bought my FIRST Marc Jacobs at NM!!!

1. I just bought my very first MJ at NM online and thanks to this forum I scoured for a sale code and used "SaleNM" and paid no shipping!

PLUS you guys made me brave enough to go for it; I have been buying only Coach at the Coach Boutique and sometimes on eBay.

This time I found out about the sale at NM and with the code, I decided to pop my NM cherry. :wlae: :yahoo: :p :sweatdrop:
  2. Congrats!!! Enjoy!!! What bag did you get?
  3. Congrats!
  4. Hi, thanks! I got the Wham in color "Dumbo" (brown). it took me a long time to choose between the buff and the brown, but I figured I'd use brown a heckuva lot more AND it wouldn't show dirt like the buff.

If I were more computer savvy i'd paste the photo from NM here...don't know how to do that though....
  5. Congratulations on your 1st MJ.
  6. What is the wham? And what is dumbo?
  7. Congrats!! That's awesome!! Tell us how you like it after you get it!:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
  8. Aw! Congrats on your first MBMJ bag! I'm sure you got it at a steal! Post pics when you get it!
  9. congrats! post some pics if you can... would love to see it!
  10. Congrats! I was really curious to see what this bag looked like so i found a pic on NM.com
    Here you go :smile:
  11. Congrats! Enjoy your fist MJ!
  12. Cute! Congrats and enjoy!
  13. Congratulations.
  14. :nuts: Congratulations!! After you have one, you'll want so many more!!!

I love MJ bags - they are gorgeous & functional!!! Perfect match!!
  15. congrats!!! enjoy it!!!