I Just Bought My 1st Spy!!!!

1. :heart:So...I could not resist! I went to Jomashop and purchased the Zucca Spy for an amazing price that I just could not say no to-- $885!! Only downfall is that I live in NY so got charged $75 in sales tax...but how could I let it get away for that price?! I was eyeing it for a long time and knew that I would really be putting myself in a bind if I purchased it at the regular price. I could not believe that Jomashop lowered the price 55%!!:nuts:

I love getting myself in trouble with bags...I just bought a LV speedy 35 just 2 months ago on my credit card that I'm just about done paying off and now I have this...but well worth it!:wlae:

I will post pics when it arrives...but for now...if anyone has it can you please post pics holding it so that I can really see the beauty I'm about to possess!

Thanks xoxo:yahoo:
  2. Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics!
  3. Congrats! :yahoo:

I bought this bag from Jomashop last month and it's lovely! I hope you love yours as much I as I adore mine. You got a BARGAIN!:heart:
  4. That's one of my favorite casual & everyday bags! You are gonna Love it....Congrats!:yahoo:
  5. Thanks forever been in my shopping cart as well! I'm glad you got it!:yes:
  6. congrats!!
  7. CONGRATS!! Am sure you will love her!
  8. Congrats I think it's a very pretty bag and the price is just so amazing.