I just bought more Coach

1. And already I am thinking about what I want next. Anyone else have this "problem"?
  2. Yep. And with LV too. :p
  3. Always...but what did you buy?? Post pics!!!!
  4. ooo what did you order
    and yes i have this feeling 24/7
  5. it's an addiction, i tell ya...
  6. i'm always thinking about what i want next.always.
  7. hey, I just bought two bags this week, and I am still scouring eBay because I am impatient. HAH!

spill the beans, what did you buy? :biggrin:
  8. I bought 2 LVs within 2 months. I just went to the Coach outlet a couple days ago, but I can't wait to go back again to admire the bags. And I'm addicted to eBay! Oh, the pain.
  9. always! but im prone to return alot too.
  10. Okay here is my collection. I was having trouble uploading so if it doesn't work, I will try again. I just got the black tote 2 weeks ago and the gold small bag last week.
    coach collection 00.jpg
  11. Since it didn't show up in my pic, here is a picture of the tote. I will try to take a better picture tomorrow.
  12. cute!
  13. I love the feel of the tote and the little gold bag. The tote is very roomy, the only thing is that it fits on my shoulder but not as comfortably as I like.
  14. Yes :sad: This is so bad on my bank account!
  15. Oh I can relate! I am pretty new to my Coach obsession and I'm surprised at how quickly I've acquired them! It's giving my husband a heart attack - thank goodness I'm the one who handles our finanaces! LOL! I just got my book tote yesterday and I'm paging through the new catalogue, obsessing over the Legacy shoulder tote in charcoal suede!

prcheney, your collection is so pretty!