I just bought Laura Mercier secret brightening powder

this is from the nordstroms beauty site:

Created to set Secret Brightener, Secret Concealer and Secret Camouflage. Maximize wear and coverage while adding an invisible lightening boost. Contains micronized pigments that will not settle in fine lines or accentuate shadows. Formulated for all skin types.

How to use: Pick up product with the Camouflage Powder Brush and pat powder on area of application; don't drag. Use to set Secret Brightener, Secret Concealer and Secret Camouflage only around the eye area. Because this product contains white pigment it should never be used on the entire face—only on areas to be lightened and brightened.

• <LI class=styleFeatures1>Color #1 is a pink tone for fair to medium skin and Color #2 is for medium to tan and darker skin tones. <LI class=styleFeatures1>Ingredients. <LI class=styleFeatures1>0.14 oz.
  • By Laura Mercier; made in Italy.

The directions above are good to know! I just recently purchased this as well but haven't used it yet. I would have put this all over my face and looked like a ghost or something!!!

I bought this before I knew what Carmindy used on WNTW. I apply under my brow, inside corners of eyes, and on top of eye concealer. Sometimes it seems to make my under eye are look a little dry.