I Just Bought An Mj Bag Off Ebay And I Think Its A Fake! Help!

1. Hi everyone,

I just bought the Marc Jacobs Stam bag off eBay..I mean I thought I was getting a good deal but I should have known better. This person has 100% pos feedback but I seemed to have missed over one feedback that was withdrawn...you know when they don't show you the little RED NEGATIVE.... but anyways it was for a different bag...but still I know one fake bag is all fake bags. I know I can get my money refunded but I feel cheated.

I paid for the Marc Jacobs Stam in brown...but my question is the inside suede. Is it supposed to be that purplish color? I've seen some that have the white..and I'm not sure what's supposed to have what. But I have feeling I made a big mistake here. Thanks for your help! :shrugs:

2. I believe the interior depends upon which brown (which season) you purchased. Do you have photos or a link to the auction?

3. Stam's colors from Brown family:
    Fall 05's Taupe (burgundy suede lining, antique hardware)
    Spring 06's Cola (patent leather, cream canvas lining, shiny gold hardware)
    Fall 06's Chestnut, Whiskey (cream canvas lining, shiny gold hardware)

Stam is one of the most faked styles. eBay is flooded with replicas, mostly of Fall 05 version (rare & most in-demand). An authentic and used Stam doesn't sell for less than $800USD.

You can post your listing in Authenticate This MJ, members will authenticate it for you.

4. Thank you for all of your help. I worked it out with the seller to refund my purchase before sending the bag out. I think I'm going to say my money and get the python skin...I saw it at Bloomie's today and I think it's going to be worth the wait.