I just bought a vintage Kelly.

1. Good Morning,

I just want to do a shout out that I am now a proud owner of a 32cm vintage black box Kelly.:yahoo: I bought it last week at Luxury-Zurich! It is amazing and so pretty. I recd the package last friday, Christmas in February:yes: that is what if felt like, I was so excited. I spent most of the weekend trying on outfits with my new Kelly. No pictures yet, I am a klutz around a camera, still trying to figure out a kodak..but will try soon.:p

I have to say a big thank you to shopmom, who helped me with my first purchase of the Kelly. She could not have been more gracious and sweet:yes: I had spent many of a night on where or what I shoud buy for my first Kelly and I finally PM her last week. She came through like a superwomen for Hermes:yahoo: and asking me a couple of questions...I bought my Kelly, it felt great!
    Now I want another..as shopmom "quoted can't have just one" gone over to the orange side.

I would like to thank everyone on this forum for their help also, since discovering this forum I have discovered so many helpful and interesting knowledge of Hermes. Plus it is great to have a place to go if you do have a question regarding a fake bag or whatever. As stated before when you are spending your hard earned money you do not want to be scammed:push: . Thank you everyone and have a great valentines day:heart:
  2. Congratulations! That is great news!! Enjoy her!!
  3. Congratulations M&J!!! You're going to love her!!! :heart: :heart: The boyz at LZ are the best, aren't they?
  4. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::heart::heart:
  5. I'm so happy for you! Congrats!
  6. Congratulations!!!:yahoo: What a classic choice!! I can't wait to see pics!
  7. :love: Sounds like love at first sight....enjoy!!
  8. I knew you would. You've been gravitating towards them forever!!

9. Congrats !!! I love vintage Kellys !
  10. Congratulations!!! What a wonderful classy and elegant choice for your first (yes--we know there will be more) Hermes bag. :happydance:
  11. Congratulations! Cant wait to see pics.
    You made a great choice!!

Shopmom is wonderful!:heart: :heart:
  12. Congratulations and HOORAY for Shopmom and the boyz at Luxury Zurich. They are THE best! :heart:
  13. Congratulations on your bag!
  14. Congratulations!
  15. Congrats!!!!