I just bought a Tomato Red Blake!!

1. Had to share...I finally found the #%$&^%* red bag I've been looking for!!!I've spent sooooo much time looking!! mnshopgirl32 & dawn71675 helped me...I had to call Sak's Off 5th in Pa...(remember no good stores here!) It came to $438.81 w/ shipping! I almost bought the one on eBay...Glad I didn't because I saved a nice chunk of $$!!...Can't wait! 7-10 days to get her home to mama......But I've waited this long so it's OK! And I know I can admit this, being surrounded by friends of course....But I'm already stressing on what to buy at shop twigs!!! No tax & 25% off? But it's such a good deal!! Do I think I have a prob? No..I'm a girl that's all :p

I'll post pics when she arrives! :heart: Emmy
  2. What a steal .. it sounds GORGEOUS! :smile:
  3. I'm so happy it worked out. :party:
  4. Awesome! I just posted about the one you found on eBay, but this is a MUCH better deal... And making me seriously think about calling Off 5th myself...I've really been wanting a bright, primary colored bag and this one seems like the perfect red with a hint of orange to really make it pop. And for under $500? Oooh I'm in dangerous territory...
  5. Congrats!!! :yahoo:
  6. Yay! Can't wait to see her! Congrats on finding your bag!
  7. I love red bags. Can't wait to see the pictures. Congrats!
  8. Congrats Emmy! Can't wait for pics! :p
  9. CONGRATS Emmy!!!! Can't wait to see pics of your new bag!!!!!!
  10. ^ Thanx sharbear!! Did you get the baby stam yet? Can't wait to see pics too! And thanx to everyone for their compliments!!!! :heart: Emmy
  11. Wow - what a deal! I love red bags! Congrats!!!
  12. Oh EMMY! That's so exciting!!! A beautiful red bag just in time for the holidays. You're going to look great with it!!:love:
  13. Congrats EMMY! PM me later and we'll chat. I miss ya!
  14. Congrats Emmy! Glad to be of help!
  15. That is a beautiful bag, so happy that you were able to find the red bag you have been looking for! Congrats!