I just bought a Mandy!!! I'm so excited!!!

1. I have been lusting after a Mandy for the last month or so...more seriously in the last week after seeing the picture of TinksDelites Natural Mandy! I couldn't decide between the whiskey or the natural, but decided if I could find a great deal on eBay I would go with either color...I just purchased a whiskey for $459!!! The seller has perfect feedback, answered the 1 question I had about the bag very quickly and the bag is sooo pretty!!!
    It's really funny because I'm totally a signature bag girl, but I've never even considered buying the Mandy in signature...I've always wanted it in leather!! I can't wait to get it!!! :yahoo:
  2. Congrats! Love Mandy in whiskey...enjoy your new bag!!!!!!!!!
  3. Excellent Choice! I have her in Whiskey & Black and I just added a New White Mandy to my collection from eBay for $475. I couldn't pass it up!
  4. Congrats!!!
  5. How exciting! Make sure you post pictures when your Mandy arrives!
  6. Nice! That's such a fab bag!
  7. I am so glad that you got your Mandy. Please post pictures when you receive her! Congrats!
  8. Yay! Congrats on your find! It's a great bag! :yes:
  9. OMGosh ella, how exciting! I know how long you've been thinking about this beautiful bag! I am so happy you finally got her! Congrats and do post photo's once she arrives. :wlae:
  10. Nice!!! What a score :smile:
  11. Congrats on the new bag!

I'm in the process of getting rid of some old stuff to cover the cost of this bag since technically I am on ban until fall.

Enjoy her and yes, please post pics!
  12. Congrats on your new Mandy!
  13. Congrats!!! I can't wait to see pics of her!
  14. Congratulations!! I saw a Mandy in white at the outlet once, and I came really close to getting her except the discount wasn't enough for me to take that last step.

It's such a fabulous bag. I can't wait to see your pictures. :smile:
  15. congrats! you must post pictures when you get it!