*i Just Bought A Black Box!!!*

Oh, I love my black box, I put a lot of thought into this one between the City and the First but IMO this was the best style for me. It can fit a lot, I love the double zipper (which the first doesn't have), it's stays a little more structured than the City, it's not too deep that you have to fish around for things and the zippers curve over the edges of the bag instead of just being straight across so it's much easier to get in and out of IMO!!

aww... thanks for the pic lola. yeah i am thinking i will like it for the same reasons. i need something inbetween the city and the first. also i find the first is too dressy for jeans and tshirt college kid me who can't even walk in 2 inch heels... so that box is casual just like me!!!!!!!!!!!

aww... thanks for the pic lola. yeah i am thinking i will like it for the same reasons. i need something inbetween the city and the first. also i find the first is too dressy for jeans and tshirt college kid me who can't even walk in 2 inch heels... so that box is casual just like me!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool, though I wouldn't count out the first because you feel it's too dressy.....they all have the same vibe in my opinion. I think you def. made the right choice though, hope you enjoy it.