*i Just Bought A Black Box!!!*

1. I just bought a black box from BalNY with Daphne! I love love love her! she is the best SA I have ever worked with!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was so sweet, esp when I told her that i've heard nothing but good stuff about her.

And ever better.... no tax b/c i bought it here in california!!!!! whoooo hooo!!!!!! and i did the free shipping too.... double whoo hooo!!!!!!

so now, BalNY only has 3 black boxes left!!!!!!

2. congrats..yes, Daphne is AWESOME!! Feels good to know we can trust someone. congrats again..I hope you love it!!
  3. congrats! can't wait to see pics!
  4. congrats :yes:
  5. congrats TARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1... can't wait to see pictures ^_^ it's gonna be so ZEXY~~
  6. Congrats Tara!! i would really like a black box - how much do they retail for in the US? I'm Uk you see so would need to add on import duties but I bet they are still cheaper than here (£620!). Congrats again!!!
  7. That's gonna be sooooooooooo cute!!!
  8. ^^ congrats tnc, i love mine!!! :love:
  9. yay, congrats!! :biggrin:
  10. :yahoo: Congrats!!!!!! :yahoo:

Balch~ retail is $995.00
  11. Congrats!!! It's so great to find a great SA. Can't wait to see pics of your new bag!
  12. Congrats!!!
    Daphne is the best SA isn't she? when i order from them, i uaually have it expressed...2 day or overnight just becuse i can't wait. regular ground takes about 1 week or so...but you're probably a lot more patient than i am...
    congrats again....so excited for you!
  13. thank so much girls. i will definitely post pics as soon as i get her and share here with everyone!!!. So who wants to use her monday thru wednesday??? heheheh!!!! :smile:
  14. Congrats! Look forward to seeing your pics!:wlae:
  15. i'm so jealous! black box is on my want list but i just bought something else and have managed to convice myself i really need it in the '05 or '04 leather so i have to wait for eBay or something. let me know how the leather is and post lots and lots of pics!!!!!