*i Just Bought A Black Box!!!*

1. I just bought a black box from BalNY with Daphne! I love love love her! she is the best SA I have ever worked with!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was so sweet, esp when I told her that i've heard nothing but good stuff about her.

And ever better.... no tax b/c i bought it here in california!!!!! whoooo hooo!!!!!! and i did the free shipping too.... double whoo hooo!!!!!!

so now, BalNY only has 3 black boxes left!!!!!!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

2. congrats..yes, Daphne is AWESOME!! Feels good to know we can trust someone. congrats again..I hope you love it!!

3. congrats! can't wait to see pics!

4. congrats :yes:

5. congrats TARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1... can't wait to see pictures ^_^ it's gonna be so ZEXY~~

6. Congrats Tara!! i would really like a black box - how much do they retail for in the US? I'm Uk you see so would need to add on import duties but I bet they are still cheaper than here (£620!). Congrats again!!!

7. That's gonna be sooooooooooo cute!!!

8. ^^ congrats tnc, i love mine!!! :love:

9. yay, congrats!! :biggrin:

10. :yahoo: Congrats!!!!!! :yahoo:

Balch~ retail is $995.00

11. Congrats!!! It's so great to find a great SA. Can't wait to see pics of your new bag!

12. Congrats!!!
    Daphne is the best SA isn't she? when i order from them, i uaually have it expressed...2 day or overnight just becuse i can't wait. regular ground takes about 1 week or so...but you're probably a lot more patient than i am...
    congrats again....so excited for you!

13. thank so much girls. i will definitely post pics as soon as i get her and share here with everyone!!!. So who wants to use her monday thru wednesday??? heheheh!!!! :smile:

14. Congrats! Look forward to seeing your pics!:wlae:

15. i'm so jealous! black box is on my want list but i just bought something else and have managed to convice myself i really need it in the '05 or '04 leather so i have to wait for eBay or something. let me know how the leather is and post lots and lots of pics!!!!!