I just binged on..........

1. GRAPES! I have an issue with this fruit. I overeat by like a lb a day, anyone done this with grapes? Did you gain weight?

If you binged, what did you binged on?

2. Eh, I wouldn't worry too much about your little grape binge. It could be much worse.. you could of binged on Oreos and Twinkies.

3. I feel awful though. It's been like a week of this because they went to some grape plantation and brought tons home. I've been snacking on them until I'm pass full, and end up feeling guilty and disgusting. I'm so unhappy with myself. :sad:

4. ^^ LOL, It's just fruit. Give yourself a break and just try to not eat other sugary foods so you can balance out your sugar intake.

5. According to calorieking.com, an ounce of grapes has approx 20 calories. If you eat a pound, that's approx. 320 calories. That's much healthier than eating 320 calories worth of junk as grapes are a very healthy food. I wouldn't beat yourself up over it. In fact, if you binged on something like ice cream or oreos, you'd most likely go well beyond that 320 calories.

I've been binging on cherries...can't get enough of those.

6. Thanks for the kind words. I feel heavy and depress. Everyday I pray that I can go on by not binging.

7. ^^ Just keep your "binging" food out of the house and don't go ANYWHERE near them LOL!! That's what works for me.. ex: I LOVE ice cream and if I buy some I will eat ALL OF IT.. I know.. :shame: LOL, so what I do is just buy it every once in a while and allow myself to eat as much as I want and then when it's gone, I don't buy any for a long time!

8. LOL.. if it makes you feel any better, grapes are also known to "clear out" your gut.....if you know what I mean. :graucho::roflmfao:

Very cleansing.... they're lots of water & a good boost of energy.