I joined the Paddington Club today.

1. Went to Neimans today and bought myself a Paddington. :love: The color is called NOIR. It's an inky color and changes from black to inky blue. Kinda like india ink.

I have problems posting pictures and when I sent pics to Vlad, the poor man received 35 of the same email from me. So I'll try to post one myself. But if I can't - I have to say it is the most amazing bag I've every bought. I finally understand what everyone has been raving about.

2. Wow, that's one of the most popular clubs here on this board. I hope the pictures get posted soon, I never get tired of seeing everyone's fab paddies !

I've gotta join this club soon.. before it gets too exclusive ! ;)

3. hooray! i can't wait to see pics!

i'd love to join the paddy club...darn you, budget!!! hehe

4. ohh the color sounds AMAZING!! And I love the paddy.

Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics, Vlad is such a sweet guy!

5. An INK paddy? Wow... I want to see that!!! Hurry Vlad! And congrats JoV!! ::salivating::

6. Wohoo, congrats!! :biggrin:

7. Don't be shy, hit it! I can handle lots of pics.

I may be a little slow this weekend though, I'm visiting the parents and will be back Sunday afternoonish.

8. Yay! Welcome to the club! Isn't just the best bag? That color sounds intriguing. Can't wait to see it. Enjoy!!!

9. Noir? Congratulation! Post picture, im excited to see!

10. Ooh, sounds nice. Contratulations! I'm carrying my Chocolate paddy today.

11. Congrats! It sounds beautiful, I can't wait to see photos :biggrin:

12. can't wait to see the bag and color!:biggrin:

13. the color sounds like it has such depth - congratulations on the great purchase.

14. Can't wait to see pictures! :biggrin: :biggrin: Love that color!:love: :love:

15. I want to join that club..hehe :smile:
    Can´t wait to see your Paddy...I´m a Paddy-aholic/:love: ..

Ronja