I joined the Carly crew today

1. So all week I have been thinking about the Carly and how much I like it. So last night I tried on my new gallery tote thats been sitting in a dust bag for 2 months, never used and decided it wasn't that comfy on my shoulder. So today I exchanged it for the Carly khaki/saddle! I love it!!! Its very comfortable and after carrying the leather bags it feels rather lightweight. I tried on some ergos too and had fun browsing but came home with carly.

carly 004.jpg carly 001.jpg
  2. Congratulations! She is beautiful. I know you two will be very happy together!

3. I got the large leather black Carly today. It was my 10th year anniversary gift to myself for teaching at the same high school. I love my job and I love this bag. Owners, does the leather soften up, and is it heavy to you?

4. she is stunning and looks GREAT on you

5. Congrats! Would love to see a pic.

6. Congrats on your saddle Carly. It really is fantastic.
    Enjoy carrying that bag. If the Carly bag is mad in mahogany or saddle leather for the fall, I will buy it.

7. Congrats on the new Carly! I'm the woman you saw on the subway station with the Ali bag today!

8. ? Me? I don't live near a subway station. Are you in NY?

9. I have that same exact bag and I just adore her! Isnt she grand? Congrats on the bag! It is beautiful!

10. LOVE your new bag!
    Enjoy!

11. She looks lovely on you. Enjoy her!

12. Oh, I love it. I so want to join the Carly club! I'm thinking of getting one in a few months before school starts up again and using it for a school bag. Do you think it will be comfortable for that purpose? It looks like it but who can tell from a picture, ya' know?

13. Congrats! I love the Carly, it's such a great bag.

14. I can't get enough of everyones Carly's! They're so pretty :love:

15. Love It!