I Hope These Fit!

1. I just ordered these from the Saks sale

MJ Studded Mouse Flats

Im normally a 36/36.5 but all every store had was 7 or larger...So I'm really crossing my fingers because these are TOOO CUTE!!!

2. Let us know if they fit or not!
    I have last season model with gold studs and black leather and those run HUGE.
    I took mine tts and was heartbroken to see that they one size bigger. After paying all the taxes and custom fees, duh :sad:

If they changed the sizing I would probably try my luck and buy those again in silver studded version.
  3. Online said they ran tts and then someone else said they went down a size! I just hope they fit because every other place that had them were all WAY to big!! Maybe I can put a foot spacer in there if they are big?!
  4. Yeap, I ended up putting a heel grip to them. It is still impossible to wear them with tights etc, but they are ok with bare foot :smile:
  5. They should be here tomorrow and I'll post pics! I'm really nervous they are going to be to big! I'm crossing my fingers though! I only wish they would have had a 6 or 6.5!!

Sent from my iPhone
  6. So cute!
  7. Aw I've been wanting a pair of mouse flats for forever! Good luck with these and I hope they fit like a dream :smile:
  8. So sad ladies they are to big :sad:

I need a 6 or 6.5 not a 7.... I guess I'll have to send them back (and pay for the shipping not cool on Saks end or have $10 taken off my refund)

9. Aww that's too bad, they look adorable on you! Are these hard to find? Didn't know
  10. In my size yes or unless I want to pay full retail which I don't :sad: sadness just sadness
  11. Haha yes must get things on sale!
  12. Oh too bad - those are super cute! Hope I can hunt down a pair in my size. Can I ask (or you can pm) how much they were on sale?
  13. Yay I found these in a size 6 last ones left!! Not the same color though but a blush pink. I'll still hunt for the gray.

14. What size are you doll? I PMed you!
  15. You should check a MbyMJ store. If they haven't already started their sale, they should be very soon. They do a shoe markdown at the end of each season - first markdown is 30-40%, second markdown is usually around 70%. You do have to know your size tho, cuz sale purchases are final sale. I can give you the name of a wonderful SA at the Chicago store if you want.

My regular mouse flats run pretty big. Overall, I think MbyMJ shoes are running larger than past seasons.