I hope that everyone...

1. ...that celebrates Thanksgiving enjoys the time with their families! Have a happy and healthy holiday :yes:
    If you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, enjoy the day with something else that you love.

Love to all my Coach homies! :lol: :heart:

2. Happy thanksgiving for you too! And for all the people in this forum!

3. The mods will probably shut this down as I didn't know we were supposed to post things like this in GD.
    Oops! I only go in Coach, H and Chanel so I was only thinking about you ladies here!

:heart:

4. I know. I really only post in Coach so I hate to post in GD for fear that my friends here on the Coach board won't see it. I wish we could have a sub-board under Coach for GD but I guess that would clog things up too much...

5. What if we said "Happy Thanksgiving" to eachother and said what purse we're going to use tomorrow. :graucho::rolleyes:

So, Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I'm bringing my Vachetta Ergo Tote!:winkiss:

6. I'm going to wear my gold valari flats and bring my black ergo hobo!

7. I'll be carrying my Legacy Whiskey Hippie Bag. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone
    on the Coach Purse Forum!

8. whiskey Lily for me! Happy Turkey Day to you all!!

9. HAPPY THANKSGIVING tPF COACH BUDDIES!!!!! I am having Thanksgiving at MY house, but my chocolate ergo hobo will be sitting in the corner for ALL to see!!! :graucho:

10. I'm having Thanksgiving at home also.. but I'll have my large black sig Carly nearby... although not too near the food.. oh the horrors!!!! :wtf::sweatdrop::p

Happy Thanksgiving (and Black Friday!) to everyone who celebrates it!! :yahoo:

11. I hope everyone has a Great Thanksgiving!!! I am going to the Coach outlet on friday hopefully I will find a few things:yahoo:

Have great holiday my Coach buddies:smile:

12. :yes: Yes! Lots of love, joy and laughs, and safe traveling! And, show off your Coach!

13. HAVE A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! I WILL BE WEARING MY ONLY PURSE WHICH IS MY HAMPTON HOBO!!! Only a week until I get my gallery patent tote!

14. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I'll be using my medium black sig Carly...

15. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!