I honestly don't think Let-Trade sells "authentic" only

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Not that I can add more to what some PF-ers have already stated, but I do see both sides of the coin. I think it's great if questions are asked and answers are given (without any "meaniness" <---Is that even a word? :shrugs:)

Anywho, I think LT seems to be very much legit from other's experiences but we're all certainly free to question and not blindly accept items as being authentic for the "just b/c" factor.

I guess this should've gone in the Auth This Sticky, but well, now we all know, m'kay PF-ers? :flowers::P:heart::P

I've never bought from them but from what I've seen, their items look authentic. However, it may be possible that out of the masses they sell a fake might have slipped in :shrugs: but what do I know, I have never had any direct contact with let-trade. I don't think you are trying to start an argument. Authenticity is a valid concern and whether your right or wrong about it and its good you brought it up if you feel there is a concern so members here who are more experienced can look into it and make sure it is legit to protect everyone else just in case.

Sorry gordita! I realize I might have been a little harsh in my last comment, I certainly didn't mean to I just want to make sure we don't throw stones at a good business before we know all the facts. I didn't realize you were new and I hope you take it up in the authenticating part of the forum :biggrin: We've got a lot of talented people there that'll help you with this conundrum.

I knew this could "backfire", however i found a picture of an authentic one, please check the difference. Maybe, as you say they could have done changes, which I honestly doubt it, plus if you check at Louis Vuitton: luxury leather luggage, French fashion designer, the epi speedys dont have that patch. Who knows. By the way I just sent an enquiry about a monogram bucket that I'm interested in but with the epi speedy I have my doubts.

Not everything on vuittons website is as is, they use proto type to posts pic's . This way the fakers will make that and its nothing like the actual bag.

I saw your posts of websites selling 2nd hand bags and decided to check it, I was interested in the epi black speedy they are selling, for $565 plus shipping and when I saw picture 11 (close up of zipper) I was almost certain that is a fake. I had an authentic red and it wasn't like that, real ones are only one piece of leather, this one has like a "patch" between the main body of the bag and where the zipper ends (I hope i'm expressing myself more or less clearly). Maybe somebody here that owns a epi speedy can post zipper pictures.
the lilac bag is a forum mebrs its the same as let -trades bag..

ALSO keep in mind this bag is from 02.. the newr bags have changed.

LV always changes things within a style.

Like Rebecca said, the stitching on the Mc alma has changed over the years...

Attachments

• img29993nj.jpg
    img29993nj.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 49
Quote: Originally Posted by gordita I saw your posts of websites selling 2nd hand bags and decided to check it said:
here's another for you.. discontinued color.. looks the same as the black one..
lv-u93-08sm.jpg
here's the date code..
lv-u93-15sm.jpg
I looks like from 2000.. so i will ASSUME that bags before 03 or 04 were like this ..

here is an 03
lv-q70-06sm.jpg
lv-q70-15sm.jpg

so i will asuume it was that 02's were like the black and from 03 on they were like the mandarin

Ooooo another
lv-d11-14sm.jpg
lv-d11-14sm.jpg

from before 03 :smile:

I think you get my point...

I have no interest in harming anyone, yes I am new here, even if my love for LV is old. I had one and the opening wasn't like that, that's the reason I said: "almost" certain that it was a fake. I am interested in one of their monogram buckets and sent them an email asking if they would sell even if i dont have any ebay feedback.

Let's just remember that everyone can express their opinion, but please do it in a respectful way....

Bag Fetish--you are always right there with ANY photos...how do you do it!! LOL!

I am sure that Let-Trade does his best to sell authentic, well preserved items, and he has a lot of expertise in the area of LV. He would not want his reputation to be tarnished for the sake of a few hundred dollars.

However, if one is about to purchase any item from any seller it would be better to post in in an authentication forum and read their responses. Not only will you then be more certain of the authenticity of the item, but may even gather some knowledge about the manufacture and history of your item!

I am sure that Let-Trade does his best to sell authentic, well preserved items, and he has a lot of expertise in the area of LV. He would not want his reputation to be tarnished for the sake of a few hundred dollars.

However, if one is about to purchase any item from any seller it would be better to post in in an authentication forum and read their responses. Not only will you then be more certain of the authenticity of the item, but may even gather some knowledge about the manufacture and history of your item!

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.