I hit the Jackpot & I wasn't even in LasVegas!

Wow, great story, your hubby is a sweetheart!! Beautiful colors on your bag. Congrats :smile:

Wow - such great colors on your Noe, I love it!! You have a sweet husband - congrats!!

I totally agree! I mean for me not picking out the Noe I sure lucked out. Eluxury sure sent me the perfect Noe because I love Pink and Purple. I even liked the colors on my wallet So I guess I lucked out all around. TY all for the kind compliments. I've dreamed of the day I could share a bag with all of you since I've spent SO much time drooling over everyone elses.:shame:

Oh my goodness! Your new LVs are so beautiful! You are a very lucky woman to have such a nice family and a husband that would recognize you for being a great wife. What a lovely story...Congrats!

What a sweet DH! I love both of them. Now, did you tell him that this is your dream bag or did he just take a chance and chose a style and color for you? I guess someone will be busy tonight thanking their DH ;) :yahoo:

CONGRATS! Post modelling pics.

Btw the Serial # on her is CA0057 Does this mean shes a newer one or an older one? She is made is Spain it says though! Sorry for the question I'm just anxious to know I'm actually sitting here holding my wallet and just Ohhhing and Awwwing still lol!