I hit BIN for the LAST time...

Thanks so much for all the comments guys!
I felt so much better today after going to school and thinking about how happy I will be with this bag...I definitely will not regret it, because I've always wanted a white LV bag (and water resistant too!) and I've always always wanted the epi Jasmin...I just love how you can carry it on the crook of your arm...because none of my other bags are like that. The seller shipped it out today with Global Express so I expect to get it by the end of this week or early next week!! I'll post pics when I get it!!

Thanks so much for all the comments guys!
I felt so much better today after going to school and thinking about how happy I will be with this bag...I definitely will not regret it, because I've always wanted a white LV bag (and water resistant too!) and I've always always wanted the epi Jasmin...I just love how you can carry it on the crook of your arm...because none of my other bags are like that. The seller shipped it out today with Global Express so I expect to get it by the end of this week or early next week!! I'll post pics when I get it!!

I was looking at this bag:love: Im glad you got it! My DH put me on a purse ban:crybaby: so Im glad you were able to get it...cant wait to see pics!!!