I heart bleuuuuuuu cobalt!!!

1. lol, okay when you are dresssed! I would really love to see you modeling it using the long shoulder strap please?! Im considering getting a city either with Gh or the new mini hw...I'm on the fence.I'm thinking if I see pics using the new mini that way I can decide..there is actually no pics on this forum of the mini giant hardware using the long stap..I'll be waiting :biggrin::biggrin:

2. Love it! That hardware is perfect for this bag. You also did a really good job capturing its color, which is much brighter and more BLUE than the balenciaga/mytheresa photos can show. It's been awhile since they made such a true blue and the leather on the bleu cobalt bags seems wonderful in general.

Can't wait to see some mod pix! Congratulations!

3. :lol::okay: i'll show you tmrw.... :giggles:

4. I love this colour too - really pretty!
    and good pics too as alot of the miniRGH looks just like the RH IMO but you have shown that it is really quite different - fabulous!

5. hi...yeap.... you are right... MT's color is more lighter.... in real, its darker * exactly like the pic i took* .... ;) btw can we call this electric blue? it looks like it though....

6. ahhhh thank you... :dothewave:

7. Oh wow!!! This is a gorgeous blue!!! Congrats!!!

8. Awwww love it :smile:

9. Ok!!

10. GORGEOUS !!!:heart:

11. Beautiful blue!!

12. Wowee! You certainly got a nice one! Congrats!

13. What a beautiful blue! Congrats on the new bag! :biggrin:

14. Fantastic, congrats, nice blue color

15. Congrats...really love Bleu Cobalt as well...the leather on your bag seems thciker than mine too ( It seems Balenciaga heard too much complaints about the thin leather and increased the thickness for the latest batch of bags, I was told by my S/A).
    I am 1000% sure you will enjoy yours.:smile: