I heart bleuuuuuuu cobalt!!!

:lol:.... me wearing pajamas now :nono:

lol, okay when you are dresssed! I would really love to see you modeling it using the long shoulder strap please?! Im considering getting a city either with Gh or the new mini hw...I'm on the fence.I'm thinking if I see pics using the new mini that way I can decide..there is actually no pics on this forum of the mini giant hardware using the long stap..I'll be waiting :biggrin::biggrin:

Love it! That hardware is perfect for this bag. You also did a really good job capturing its color, which is much brighter and more BLUE than the balenciaga/mytheresa photos can show. It's been awhile since they made such a true blue and the leather on the bleu cobalt bags seems wonderful in general.

Can't wait to see some mod pix! Congratulations!

lol, okay when you are dresssed! I would really love to see you modeling it using the long shoulder strap please?! Im considering getting a city either with Gh or the new mini hw...I'm on the fence.I'm thinking if I see pics using the new mini that way I can decide..there is actually no pics on this forum of the mini giant hardware using the long stap..I'll be waiting :biggrin::biggrin:
:lol::okay: i'll show you tmrw.... :giggles:

Love it! That hardware is perfect for this bag. You also did a really good job capturing its color, which is much brighter and more BLUE than the balenciaga/mytheresa photos can show. It's been awhile since they made such a true blue and the leather on the bleu cobalt bags seems wonderful in general.

Can't wait to see some mod pix! Congratulations!
hi...yeap.... you are right... MT's color is more lighter.... in real, its darker * exactly like the pic i took* .... ;) btw can we call this electric blue? it looks like it though....

Congrats...really love Bleu Cobalt as well...the leather on your bag seems thciker than mine too ( It seems Balenciaga heard too much complaints about the thin leather and increased the thickness for the latest batch of bags, I was told by my S/A).
I am 1000% sure you will enjoy yours.:smile: