I heard on the radio...

1. I heard on the radio that if you are a woman and your desire for physical intimacy (sex) has decreased, you may be suffering from "Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder", and there are research studies and medications offered for it!

I figure many women have various reasons that make desire for physical intimacy fluctuate - having kids, too much work, stress etc, but this is the first time that I've heard it described as a 'disorder'

Has anyone else heard about this?
  2. At this point EVERYTHING is a disorder.
  3. ^^Agreed. Why does there have to be a disorder for every little thing in the world? Can't people just be tired?
  4. ITA. I am so sick of commercials that talk about this and that ailment. No offense to anybody who actually has these things but I have never met one of them.
  5. Or maybe you're like Charlotte on Sex and the City and your vagina is depressed. ;) could be anything...
  6. ^^ I agree and I too am sick of everything being a disorder. Maybe our spouses are lousy in bed, huh? Anyone have a cure for that? Maybe there should be a "boring lay" disorder.
  7. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  8. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

They actually advertised a website that does the research and they had a questionnaire which I filled out. I was ineligible for the study.

Wonder what happens if you ever take the trial medications? I figure SO will be 'plumb tuckered'!!
  9. The pool boy? ;)
  10. LOL!
  11. ITA !!!!:yes: :shame:
  12. LOL!!! I've never heard that before :roflmfao: