I have to say

1. I am so in love with my whiskey paddy! It is perfect. I love carrying it, the heft of it, the supple, soft, thick leather, th scent, the hardware, the size, the ease of shoulder carrying or hand held. Everything <sigh>.

2. That's great! Don't you love it when you find the perfect bag???

3. Yay! Another happy whiskey Paddy owner!

4. I 100% agree!! I love my Whiskey Paddy too (and it happens to be my DH husband's favorite color/bag of mine which says alot). It is so vintagey and soft. It goes with so many colors too - kaki, greens, jeans, white, black, grey, dark brown and on on... Glad to hear another happy Whiskey Paddy owner singing it's praises!

5. Congrats!!! :love: :love: I definitely love the paddy in whiskey! :love: It's great to find a bag you absolutely adore.

6. I'm so excited about your enthusiasm for the whiskey paddy because I just ordered mine and is getting to me either by this friday or next monday. I can't wait!!! I'll be joining you soon!!! :smile:

7. Congrats sunspark!

8. Congratulations! Another whiskey lover!

9. 0o0o0o, im so glad to hear that!!! i just love hearing how ppl are in love with their bags!!! oh i totally reckon you got the best colour too!!!

10. Congrats!! I feel exactly like you about even it's not whiskey it's dark grey. Even after 2 months it still smells of leather!! I just adore this bag. It's my all time favourite.

11. Tanja, glad to hear you are still loving your bag!

12. I'm glad that the Paddy definitely has that lasting power. I'm still thinking about getting one, maybe one day !

13. Congrats sunspark!!! Paddy is definitely a wonderful bag...I've had mine for exactly a year this month and it's still a perennial favourite.

I have the tan...whiskey wasn't manufactured when I got it...but I love it loads and loads and wouldn't even consider selling or trading it!!

I bought the matching mocassins just because I *had* to have them...but I would naturally never wear the two together:lol: .

14. I have the khaki and the "new" black. I love the khaki so much I have not brought out the black (actually more dark grey).

15. Thanks ladies:smile: And now I have a beautiful, beloved anthracite coming! Oh my husband is gonna commit me! I need intervention.