I have to say that I am just loving my whiskey Ali!!!

I paid around $275 including shipping for both of mine. I know some people got them from ebay for even a little less. I see most on ebay for $300 and over, so I feel I did ok pricewise. I dont have an outlet nearby so getting them when they were there was not an option for me.

Thanks, maybe that will be my next dream bag since I don't have anything that looks remotely like it. Looks like a great year-round color, too. I would have to get whiskey. Someday...

I have a whiskey ali and I love it too! It is actually my hubby's favorite bag of mine. It's just so gorgeous and the perfect size. Sometimes it hurts my shoulder because it can get pretty heavy, but I don't care, I love it!!

I have a whiskey ali and I love it too! It is actually my hubby's favorite bag of mine. It's just so gorgeous and the perfect size. Sometimes it hurts my shoulder because it can get pretty heavy, but I don't care, I love it!!

My whiskey Ali is my husband's favorite bag also, I think it appeals to men more than most bags. It may be the shape and the beautiful leather, I don't carry a lot in my bags, I try to keep it light because I really don't like carrying a heavy bag and the Ali can be a little weighty even empty. Ali is a beautiful bag and I think she epitomizes what a Coach bag should be. :girlsigh: