I have to leave this forum!

1. I simply couldn't get the French Blue out of my mind even though I can't get a bag that color, so I went and ordered a French Blue money wallet from Aloharag! I've never spent that much for a wallet in my life! I definitely have to put myself on a ban after this.
  2. whew! for a minute there, I thought we were going to have to talk another one "off the ledge". I was getting ready to do my best blandest "Willy Wonka" when Augustus Gloop started drinking from the chocolate river..."wait. stop. don't do that."[​IMG]

congrats! can't wait to see pics!
  3. Girl you scared me. :nuts: I thought some thing happened to you but wait:woohoo: some thing did happen. You found a FB money wallet. :yahoo: Yayy, congrats. :dothewave: Pics please.:wlae:
  4. hahahaha....congrats for ur new FB money wallet, this wallet is versatile and it's worth the $$$...sometimes, i used it as a clutch too....don't forget to post pics......:smile:
  5. :lol::lol::lol::cool:
  6. Yay! French Blue is just so gorgeous... I can't wait to order a First! Please do post pictures when you have it there in your hot little hands. :biggrin:

And yes, there is a definite correlation between time spent on this forum and money spent on BBags... that's why I had to tone it down there for a while, lol.
  7. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  8. Cheshire Cat, I guess you didn't see my other post, but there won't be any FB firsts produced. I got an email from Aloha Rag that they won't be getting any in due to production problems. I'm thinking there may be a few FB firsts floating around from their original production run because BalNY did have them in stock very briefly in February, but there just won't be any more. Keep checking eBay (if you use it) to see if anyone who got one of those FB firsts ends up selling it.
  9. ps. Congrats on the FB wallet! I can see why you HAD to get it! That is one hot colored wallet!
  10. Thanks, everyone, for the congrats. I will post pics once I get it.
  11. oooohhh. the Money Wallets are THE best wallets out there. And a FB one will be gorgeous! Wanna see pix when you get it please! You will love the wallet!
  12. Oh yikes! :crybaby: That's such a bummer... I will keep my eyes peeled on eBay. A friend bought one of the first ones they got in at BalNY; maybe someday she'll want to sell it. :sad:
  13. OMG you're hilarious! :roflmfao:

Oh Coda dear, you KNOW you won't be able to stay away. :heart: We won't let you. :graucho: If you're worried about the addiction getting out of control, just pledge to yourself that you will NOT buy a new bag unless you sell one you already have. Or find a side job to help fund all the new B-bag babies!

An FB wallet sounds incredible. You'll have to share pictures! Don't worry about the cost -- it's so worth it, and you'll be using that thing FOREVER. Cost per wear, my dear....keep that in mind!