I have the sweetest husband ever!

katie2222

Jul 20, 2006
So, the week has been off to a bad start and the only thing that kept me going was knowing that I'd be getting my first LV this week. I finally received it today and made the mistake of mentioning to dh that sometimes other people take pictures while they open their packages. He insisted on documenting the whole process which was annoying, but definitely paid off. He saw how happy I was which let to him encouraging me to buy the framboise agenda that I've been obsessed with for whatever reason since I knew it existed. I think something about the color reminds me of something from my childhood. I kept telling him that we couldn't spend THAT much on an agenda and that even though we can pay for it now, I'd feel guilty when we go back to school. He insisted, so I got it! Now, I don't really believe in husbands telling their wives what to do or anything like that, so I didn't expect him to boss me around, but to convince me to get something like that is CRAZY. I'm so happy, but kinda scared. If his ebiz picks up, he may have just created a monster.

I really do feel lucky. Our anniversary is on October 3rd and we are happier than we've ever been. We've definitely had to go through a lot to be together (we met at a young age and he's foreign, so we got married at a super-young age), so I think we appreciate eachother that much more for it.