I have that bag!

I was worried that I would see a lot of women with Manhattan PM when I bought it but I have run into suprisingly few even in NYC.

What really bothers me is when I see something I didn't buy but wish I had :sad: I passed on a fantastic and very inexpensive Banana Republic dress last summer and I must have seen it on at least three other women and they all looked great! Bummer.. I should have gotten it

Well - you could try moving to a less fashion oriented part of the country where you see practically no designer bags on the street. I play spot the designer all the time, and usually come up with some coach, 20 or so, and LV, less than 10.
Usually nothing else though. No one recognizes my bags except for the ladies in the handbag departments.

I have this bag...and like, at least 5 other people in my school have it! You know it's a bad thing when guys start noticing the multiple copies of it.

One time, I was at the mall and I looked into a window and I saw a girl with a bag just like mine...except it was my relection! :shame:

It just happened to me recently at a Starbucks. I walk in and there is a lady carrying my purse. I couldd tell that she noticed mine and turned her head quickly. Weird...but I wanted to compliment on our good tastes so I said, "Hey nice purse!". That opened up a short but nice conversation about how much we like our purses.

No, I don't mind .. I'd like it, actually! I've never had that happen and I think it would be kind of cute for the both of us.. like an inside joke!

But I do understand where you're coming from.. I don't like it when I see someone wearing the same jeans as I am.. :sweatdrop: