I have searched a long time for this one got it on eBay. could it be real?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Help, got this in the mail today seller stated it is AUTHENTIC looked it over from top to bottom all appear good even had the fashionable daughters look it over ( 18yo trying to rewrite the will for it:roflmfao:) but the NYer in me is skeptical. The lining is in great condition the seams have no faults and the logos are symmetrical.

P.S. I HAVE been looking for this one for more than a year.
  2. I cant offer you any advice, as I am not familiar with CD, but I am sure the very knowledgeable and kind PF'ers will help you out soon enough! I hope it turns out well!
  3. hi I think all question on authenticity should go in to the pinned thread Authenticate this

Anyway regarding this bag first of its not part of the Romantique Line as seller has stated. I am not sure when this line was produced but I remmeber seeing them in the outlet and I thought they were vintage lol.

The tag states the bag was made in 2006 so I dunno.

other then that I think the bag looks good
  4. Hello,

I believe this is called the Dior "Vintage Logo" collection. I have attached some pics of your bag and from this collection. The exact name of your bag is the Dior Vintage Flap Logo Hobo bag! Here it is upon the eLuxury website....click here. Also, you may want to use the pics featured upon eLuxury to compare your bag. In addition, you may want to measure your bag and make sure it matches that of which is denoted upon eLuxury.

In addition, can you post a picture of the backside of the grey colored authenticity card and the backside of the envelope (I need to see under the flap of the envelope). This will assist with the final thumbs up or down! Please feel free to post pics within this thread and/or the Dior "Authenticate This" thread.

I hope you have a lovely weekend. Best wishes!:flowers:
  5. [​IMG]
  6. [​IMG]
  7. Here's an example of a fake!

8. [​IMG]
  9. authenticity questions should only be asked in the Authenticate This! thread we provided.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.