I have really fallen for the MC Carnet de Bal in black. Any reasons not to buy it?

1. I really like the looks of it on elux, the colors look very bright and cheery! It would be my first MC piece! I would be using it as an address book mainly...maybe as an id and money holder when going out. Anyone have any opinions on this piece? :confused1:
  2. I held back on it because of the address book.. I don't use address books at all. But that's my own reason, and its pretty small too. I think it only has two card slots. I would hold out for something bigger. Good luck with your decision! :biggrin:
  3. Thanks:smile:
  4. I absolutely love mine ! I bought it a year ago and after getting tired of using it as an address book, I put credit cards and business cards in it.
  5. I have one too and I love it, but I tend to use the white MC one more. They do fit a lot though and they're super cute! P.S. I use it as a card case, not address book. =)
  6. I really want to buy one also - I would use it as both address book - or a business card holder. :yes:
  7. I also want the black one! My mom has the white one and I think it's adorable with the little mini print on it. :heart:
  8. The black MC in this was my FIRST ever LV! I use it as an address book and also have one of those clear photo holders slipped in the front pocket, which I have some small pictures in. My personal tip: Instead of using a ballpoint or flair pen to write in my addresses, I use a pencil -- no bleeding ink that way!
  9. its too small to write in, i got one as a gift and use it at times for my extra cards. thats about it.
  10. Can anyone post a pic of the inside.....curious what it looks lik/ how much it holds? TIA!
  11. It's so small.. that was my big deterrent as well !
  12. [​IMG]Thanks bagfetish. I found your pic...Cute! I think not functional for me though.
  13. I have it and I think it's very pretty. I haven't used it though. Sorry, I'm not much help. LOL.
  14. Agreed ^^, I only have it because it was a gift. Otherwise i wouldnt go out of my way to spend the money.