I have ONE hour to decide...PLEASE HELP!!

1. I have this Zac Posen bag saved in my cart, but only for one hour, and I can't decide! I love the color, but haven't seen it IRL. ANd I'm not sure if it's the bag I love or the deal, as it's on sale for $620 from $1550!

What do you think? Your honest, and even brutal opinion is greatly appreciated!

0457587823377_500x500.jpg
  2. If you are not sure about it, maybe you can purchase it and then return it if you don't end up loving it as much?
    I also love the color, but I'm worried about how that bag would hang on my arm since the handles look a little long.

3. I have to be honest with you but I don't really like it.

Sorry! It's amazing quality I'm sure....but it's a bit too plain for my taste....something's missing.:nogood:

4. It's...OK. I don't think it would catch my eye if someone was carrying it and I always question my falling in love with colors online when they come out looking different in person.

I agree that if it is returnable, consider the shipping cost as a cost of home inspection.

5. I have to be in love with something to spend that much money (although it is a deal) and the stye of this bag bores me.

6. I would let this go.

7. if you have to hesitate - it is probably not worthit...
    and you are hesitating now
    even if it is a deal....

because if it is a bag i want and it is on sale at such a great price - I would have bought it already...

8. I've seen this IRL, I think it's really nice. But if you're ambivalent and you can't return it, don't chance it!

9. You all have brought up really great points! Thank you! I really like the purple color, and have been looking for a purple bag for a long time. But $620 is still A LOT of $$$, even though it's a deal, and that's probably what I'm falling more for.

10. Hovercratier, would you say it is big or heavy? Please tell me more :yes:

11. Agree. Yawn.

12. I have to agree with others... it may be a good sale but if I didn't know what the original price was I wouldn't pay $600 for it... cute but kind of plain... for $600 I could have a LV Speedy 30... and who couldn't use at least one one of those!!

13. ^^^Very excellent point! Thank you!!!

14. Nooo....too unforgettable for that kind of money! Even on sale!

15. I don't like it. Too boring. Not something I would look and say wow and ask you where you got it. It's forgettable.