I have OFFICIALLY become a member of the CARLY CULT!

1. She's here! My Chocolate Carly and Hamptons Stripe Clutch are here. WOW! I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Oh and I got the new dustbag as well, it's the same color brown but a thinner silky fabric with ivory colored ties and stitching.

Here's the wallet close-up. Love the two shades of chocolate leather, the inner sides lined in patent. The C's are stitched . YUM.

Lots and lots of pockets inside!!! Including a full length bill pocket and a pocket on the back.

Here's the dust bag and the wallet.

And a modeling pic:

IMG_1477.jpg IMG_1478.jpg IMG_1479.jpg IMG_1480.jpg IMG_1484.jpg
  2. Those are beautiful! I love that wallet!!!
  3. That's a great bag and wallet. I really love the chocolate!!
  4. Oh i love that wallet! It's so roomy! It matches well with your chocolate carly! Congratulations on your beauties! :yahoo:
  5. Gorgeous!! That wallet looks so good with the Carly!!:tup::tup:
  6. Krispin - I love how you match everything! Congrats - the Carly looks beautiful on you.
  7. wow love the color and I love love love the wallet. What item number is it? i might just have to get one!
  8. Better yet, here is the link!

I got a very similiar wallet at the Outlet. It's from the Soho line (with the buckle on the outside). It has the same credit card slots on the side, but the zipper part does not have the divided section, or the other pockets near that section.

I love that it is so small and holds so much!
  9. Woo-hoo! Love your new Carly! My choco carly is the large size and I totally :heart: her! Great pics- enjoy your new bag and gorgeous wallet!
  10. :drool: There both very pretty. I love the carly! You wear it well. Congrats
  11. Beautiful, stunning, gorgeous. The wallet looks amazing with it too.
  12. Oh they are FABULOUS! I'm definitely adding this to my personal wish list!!!
  13. Lovely! Congrats!:smile:
  14. Ohhh, love that color and the wallet is so cute. Congrats.
  15. I think i "need" that wallet just beautiful