I have no willpower....my ban lasted 3 days!! I'm very very bad!

Congrats, Traci!
It's okay since you are trading your indigo clutch for the new Pomme d'Amour Vernis. Then you can start your purse bag again, unless something sneaks up on you between February to March.:s :shrugs::sweatdrop:

Dear Lord, this is a whole new idea I've never thought of!!!! Silly me! I am going to expand on this idea.....right around Springtime!!! ha ha ha

It works grrlll, I'm telling ya, pfer's will tell ya, guys are visual creatures, and it changes their whole perspective on things... they don't think like we do... we're smarter, that's for sure... use it girl... that's what we're here for...:heart:

Great choices, the new colour is soooo pretty. :drool: Looking forward to seeing the pics when you get your new goodies.:nuts:
It's all I can do to hold off for the heart coin purse when I just want to get stuff NOW!:P

Okay, ladies, well just talked to the hubby, cause the guilt was killing me....

I told him I am going to sell my new Indigo wallet and bronze keyholder to make up for the new red ones I bought. That it's not REALLY like I bought anything because I am going to sell the other ones, so that's KINDA like just exchanging.....

He went for it!!! When I told him about the color....he said it sounds really nice!

Yea!!!! Now I can be happy!!!!

I do this EXACT same thing! This is how I buy new bags!:graucho: Congrats!:nuts: