I have new stuff!

Thanks everybody! I love it all more today than I did yesterday - haha! :smile:

I will try to get some modeling pics tonight!

I love the purse in your 4th pic -- I can't remember what it's called -- it is so great and it fits way more than the size of the purse would suggest.
It's a great little bag! I wanted something that would just carry my wallet, keys, phone and a camera and it holds a LOT more than that! My daughter has taken off with it though. :P

I love every single thing you chose! The crimson signature stripe is my favorite of them all. Did you order the beauty case from JAX?

Do you find that the satchel is pretty easy to keep tucked under your am?

Modeling pics would be great! Congrats!:nuts:
Yes, I called JAX to order them and love them more in person! The crimson is so gorgeous!!!

The satchel does tuck right under my arm if I want to -- and great as a hand-carry bag, too!

Nice job coordinating it all - very pretty!
I have the same satchel in camel leather and LOVE IT!! It's an awesome shape!
Enjoy!
Thanks! I used to have it in the camel leather but sold it to buy the signature... I have a lot of leather but not much signature and wanted a nice satchel -- and loved this bag so much. It holds a TON of stuff!

Not to go totally off topic, but I have that same chair in Deep Purple. Anyways love your new purchases.
LOL! I totally ADORE that chair! It's MY chair -- I bought it for my bedroom corner to look out the window over the fields and my garden and I can watch the birds at my feeders... Usually I fall asleep in it though. :P

Thank you all for the replies! I am loving the crimson and on the lookout for more of it now!