i have never wished for the weekend to be over quicky before...

1. tomorrow I get my Pond Ergo Tote - i am so excited!

2. Can't wait to see your pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!:tup: I'll be watching for your count-down thread!:woohoo:
  3. OMGOMGOMG!!!! You ordered the TOTE!!! What size?!?!?! Will you post modelling pics??? Eeek!!! I'm so excited for you!!!
  4. I hear you girl. I HATE waiting for packages. I typically try to get things overnight so that I can watch the progress of the package overnight and when I wake up BAM it is here.
  5. PICS!! Please, I can't wait! I am so in love with the pond colour! Congrats, I think the ergo totes are a great!
  6. cannot wait!:upsidedown::upsidedown:
  7. Yay!!! I am so excited for you! Congrats!
  8. Congrats. Can't wait to see pics!
  9. I am so excited to see your pics!!
  10. i promise to post from work ! i hope i can sleep tonite! kidding... (kind of)
  11. We all have a lot riding on this purchase!!! For me, I dont think I'm a pond girl, but if I see your bag and it is TDF, then I'm going to have to order one!
  12. can't wait to see pics.
  13. Did you mention in another thread that you wanted this tote in brown because you like brown bags or because you wear browns? If it's the latter, that you wear browns, I think the Pond color would look fabulous with dark browns. Just a way to mix it up a bit, IMO! It looks like a pretty shade of blue, too.
  14. woooHoo! Where have I been??? Pond ergos??? Eeeek! My fave Coach color in one of my fave lines.... can't wait to see urs! Last month I returned my black and red patent ergos...I am thinking a pond patent ergo hobo will be gorgy! congrats to u!
  15. Wow, I can't wait to see the pics! Pond is an amazing color.