I have just received my rouge vif!

1. Hi girls,

I've just received my rouge vif First from AR. She's really lovely, and the leather is quite a bit thicker than my black City, which I got a couple of months ago. My husband likes her too, and has christened her 'Ruby'. I have to say that the colour is much more orange than I expected, but still very pretty. I'm also happy to report that the handles fit over my shoulder.

Anyhow, here are some pics!

IMG_1443sm.jpg IMG_1479sm.jpg IMG_1458sm.jpg IMG_1459sm.jpg IMG_1457sm.jpg
  2. Congratulations!!! What a gorgeous bag, and it looks amazing on you!!!

Thanks for the great pics--I'm lusting over the rouge vif bags!!!

3. Congrats!!! :yahoo: It looks gorgeous! I love this color! The leather looks so thick and smushy! :love: :love: :love:

4. Congratulations!!!! Ruby looks fabulous on you! :biggrin:

5. congrats!!! ruby is yummy :p

6. Thanks for your kind comments, everyone! Ruby was looking a little dry, so I gave her a rub with some Coach leather moisturiser, and now her colour is just popping. Yippee!!:heart:

7. Congrats, Helenc!!! She's gorgeous and looks great on you!

8. Congrats girl!! Your new First is TDF!!

9. Congratulations, Ruby is beautiful and you look fabulous carrying her! The Rouge Vif colour is so ... clear, for want of better word. Wear her in the best of health.

I wish you well,

Bridget

10. YOU LOOK SO HOT in that bag with your Black & red tee it looks SO NICE!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Welcome to the Ruby Club!!! Congratulations helen!

12. Gorgeous color! I luv yr shirt too!

13. helen, congrats on your rouge vif! ruby looks gorgeous. i don't think rouge vif looks at all orange. definitely a true red! enjoy her!

14. Congrats on your beautiful RUBY!!!! She's stunning!!!:love:

esile- would you say it's a cherry red?

15. The bag and T-shirt combo is awesome! Love it!!