I have finally given in to LV...God help me...:-)

1. Before joining TPF, I only owned Coach and Burberry. While my Coach collection has expanded since I joined TPF, this forum has also made me want other bags.

Well, I finally gave in and ordered the Illovo PM off of elux. My first LV bag! Ordered it yesterday, can't wait for it to come!

This site has gotten me on to Tiffany and LV...what is next???? :graucho:
  2. Congrats!! Next up, will be either Hermes, Gucci, Chanel or one of the many other brands people keep sharing pics of, for me it was Chanel! :graucho:
  3. Aha This forum is bad for you bank balance! Congrats on your new purchase and welcome to Lv :smile:
  4. MUA HA HA! Another LV victim... :graucho:

Please post pics of your first when she arrives! :yahoo:
  5. wooohoooo!!! COngrats!! Great LV bag! xx
  6. Congrats!!! You'll love LV!
  7. Join tPF and watch your bank balance decline, while you luxuriate in the new and ever-changing wonders of the handbag world :p --- yeah, so we're enablers, but we love it! Welcome to the wonderful world of LV!
  8. You're in trouble now Missy:lecture:. The addiction only worsens from here! It's too late to turn back now:graucho:. Enjoy your first of many LV's!
  9. Ohhhh welcome to the dark side!!! It's a neverending addiction!
  10. Welcome :heart:
  11. Welcome to the LV-side! Congrats!! :smile:
  12. That smiley just cracks me up! :roflmfao:

And OT, but your kids are gorgeous!
  13. Welcome to the LV world! I'm a recent convert as well! I'm already slowly building up a collection, even though I thought I'd only own one or two pieces.

Post photos of your purchase when you receive it! :smile:
  14. Congrats on your first Lv.
  15. Congrats. I just came over to the LVside almost two weeks ago. It's addictive.