I Have Finally Found a Birkin with a Shoulder Strap and It is the ...

Another Lindy lover here! Mine is clemence/30 and I appreciate its genius more and more every day! (also having trouble carrying my other bags in rotation, because I cant stand to sideline Lindy!)

You scared me for a minute, I saw a bunch of fake birkins with straps,:Push: when I saw the picture I was VERY releaved!:sweatdrop: The picture is great, I hope you find yours soon!:flowers:

Dear Ms. HB:

I have both 30, 34, swift, clemence.

I personally thinks 30 clemence suits me well for its durability and size. (very roomy still for 30).

Where are you, US or abroad?! Recently there are lots of Lindy in many H stores in both PH and GH hardware.

Let us know what you have in mind and we'll keep our eyes open for you!!!

H*Bird.
the Lindy looks gorgeous. I think it looks a fabulously versatile bag, and it does have those two gorgeous straps and the turnkey. (all Birkinesque!!)
Its a great choice :heart: and I have often wondered about this bag, because I love the option of throwing my bags over my shoulder!! (They do tend to get a bit heavy)
This will suit you perfectly

I am delirious with joy to report that on Monday I'm getting a lindy delivered!!!

Parchemin. 34cm, clemence, gold hw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU MORGANNG!!! YOU ARE AN ANGEL.

H*Bird- I have the same combo you are getting in a 30cm. The gold hardware with parchemin is stunning!! I haven't stopped using it for a full week! Its wonderful!!! I love wearing it on my arm like a birkin and throwing it over my shoulder when I need both hands. ENJOY!:flowers:

I may be mistaken, but I think the full leather Lindys are in Swift and Clemence only.

That is correct. I just got back from the H boutique and my SA said swift and clemence only.

Not only am I getting Parchemin on Monday, but I came home with a gold one, too, tonight!!! I am head over heels for this style.

I met Catabie tonight and she has a 34 rose dragee in swift and she looked fabulous. [But she'd look fabulous carrying a plastic bag. Holy Moly gorgeous.]
The rose dragee only comes in swift.

I didn't think the 30 and the 34 looked very different in size when held, because of the way it bends.

So chic and cool and casual, too.

Can you tell I'm a little enthused here?

rose dragee NEXT!!

Thanks all for the comments and encouragement!

That is correct. I just got back from the H boutique and my SA said swift and clemence only.

Not only am I getting Parchemin on Monday, but I came home with a gold one, too, tonight!!! I am head over heels for this style.

I met Catabie tonight and she has a 34 rose dragee in swift and she looked fabulous. [But she'd look fabulous carrying a plastic bag. Holy Moly gorgeous.]
The rose dragee only comes in swift.

I didn't think the 30 and the 34 looked very different in size when held, because of the way it bends.

So chic and cool and casual, too

Can you tell I'm a little enthused here?

rose dragee NEXT!!

Thanks all for the comments and encouragement!

H'bird--Your gold Lindy is gorgeous!! And Catabie's too. I'm so glad to have a new have-to-have.