I have developed a love for Marc Jacobs bags.

1. I saw this bag on Oprah after the show when she had Marc jacobs on her show and I have fallen in love with it. I was going to get the chloe as graduation present, but I think I rather this one.

Oprah gave one away on her show.

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. very cute and classic. you'll wear that bag forever! nice choice!

3. I have it in pomegranate. It's a surprisely heavy bag.

4. Me too! I have it in non-quilted calf leather in Pomegranate! Fell in love w/it when it first popped up on Elux last year. I take it out of its dustbag every so often and wear it. It's a great pick-me-up! I must admit, it is heavy as many MJ bags are due to the hardware.

5. Pretty bag! I'm a fan of MJ myself. I have two Blakes that I just LOVE!

6. LOL~~ actually not last year, the year before last year. Oh how time flies~~~ It just occured to me we're already well into '06! :wacko:

7. BEAUTIFUL bag!!!

8. a friend of mine has the black one and it's gorgeous! it holds so much and is a comfortable bag to carry :smile:

9. Nice bag, which colour did you have in mind?

10. I love the cream color, but I'll porbably use it as a work bag so I'll probably get the black.

11. I think the MJ bags are very up and coming this year! I just got a bowler, myself. I love the stam, but I think it might be a little oversized for smaller women.

12. I love MJ bags! I have four so far (venetia, stella, sophia, and hobo). They are really great...and very addictive.

13. That bag is beautiful! You won't regret getting it. MJ bags are not only pretty to look at, but super durable and practical as well. I have a black Sophia and it is my everyday go-to bag. I love it!!!

14. I just purchased that bag in black. I get so many compliments on it. You will love it. I agree with all the rest that it is very heavy. I have a scale at work and just for kicks I weighed it with my things in it, ie (wallet, phone, small amount of cosmetics, phone book) It weighed
    8 1/2 pounds. I was shocked. But it is worth it. Just think of all the muscle you will build. Hee Hee.